Our Running Assessments combines the analysis of running technique and bio-mechanics to provide strategies to improve your efficiency, performance and prevent injury. We use video analysis so you can understand where the imbalances lie and create a detailed individual treatment plan with a focus on improving flexibility, control, technique and endurance. We advise on appropriate running programs whether running for the first time, returning after injury or training for an event.
Wanting to start running for the first time? Recovering from injury? Can’t get past a persistent injury? Training for the next big event? If any of these are you, then a running assessment is the ideal tool to improve the way you move.
What does the running analysis include?
- Full musculoskeletal screen, discussion of previous/current injury history and running goals / events
- Video Assessment of Running technique and biomechanics
- Education and correction of technique
- Based on musculoskeletal screen and video analysis, an individualized strength and conditioning program may be given to improve biomechanical issues.
- Running plan on how to incorporate both technique changes and strength and conditioning.